We are a young, Monaco-based enterprise in the field of small satellites, with our own production facility and team. We launched our first satellite last year and are considering additional projects/missions in a variety of applications. We are looking for a versatile, Mission Analyst with experience in the New Space sector for a full-time position starting in the next few months. Only candidates from within Europe will be considered. The job is based in the Principality of Monaco but the candidate may choose to live in nearby France. If you fit the bill and are potentially interested, we would be delighted to hear from you. As a Mission Analyst the candidate will join a collaborative team involved in small satellites and their applications in various fields. The individual will be researching/analyzing/assessing various New Space projects and opportunities from a technical feasibility and other points of view, assessing technologies and their potential, researching information including on technologies, companies and markets, help assess projects, and missions. Specific tasks may include research, assessments and presentation; assessing various project opportunities; participating in team discussions. Additionally, as is common in an early-stage environment, tasks may extend beyond the original job description. This allows everyone to gain a better understanding of all aspects of the business – from engineering to sales. Employees are expected to take initiative and be responsible for their own day-to-day planning and workload.
- Has been exposed to various technologies and projects, in particular pertaining to new Space, small satellites and their applications
- Highly motivated, versatile, self-starting, enthusiastic, and able to perform duties autonomously and work in a small team environment
- Good understanding of technology in general. BS or MS in engineering field preferably with focus on Aerospace, or at least solid exposure.
- Good connections within the CubeSat/NewSpace community.
- Good communication with team members, and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism.
- Professional use of written and oral English language is mandatory.
- Conversational French is a plus.
- Enjoys outreach activities.
Founder & CEO