We are looking for a versatile, young aerospace engineering graduate with some experience, for a full-time Project Analyst position, starting as soon as possible.
We are considering possible involvement in a variety of new projects – mainly related to small satellites applications in various fields – for possible structuring and implementation. As a Project Analyst you will be researching/analyzing/assessing different potential projects and opportunities from various points of view including technology, technical and economic feasibility, market and competition. Specific tasks may include research, assessments, presentations and participating in team discussions. Additionally, as is common in an early-stage environment, tasks may extend beyond the original job description and you may get involved in different aspects of our activities and provide support to the team as the need arises. You are expected to keep abreast of what is happening in the sector with companies and technologies. You will report to the CEO (or as indicated by the CEO).
- BS or MS in engineering field preferably with focus on aerospace, or at least solid exposure.
- About 1 year work experience in aerospace
- Has been exposed to various technologies and projects, preferably pertaining to New Space, small satellites and their applications
- Highly motivated, versatile, self-starting, enthusiastic, and able to multitask and perform duties autonomously and work in a small team environment.
- Good understanding of technology in general.
- Good connections within the CubeSat/NewSpace community.
- Good communication with team members, and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism.
- Professional use of written and oral French and English.
- Enjoys outreach activities.
Only candidates from within Europe will be considered. The job is based in the Principality of Monaco but you may choose to live in nearby France. If you are interested, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Founder & CEO